Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Little things part 2

Dear Blog,

Guy A is still texting me..
Last night he started texted me again and we talked , reminisced, and he shared his burden..poor guy :(, he's in tough situation. I want him to know that I'm here for him ..at least for some moral support.
He didn't reply my text last night but he replied this morning saying good morning to me, and apologizing he already fell asleep last night.

I know we're good friends..and I guess that's enough. Nothing more than that. Can't be more than that.

Dear Blog again,

I can't wait till Friday, my last day of work..
Although uncertainty awaits but I'm facing it with optimism..

I'll show my Dad that I can be something huge..way past beyond his expectation or anyone's expectation.


Dear Blog,

I feel like travelling. I want to visit Thailand, and Japan..quite badly.

But before that, I need to get that damn 45kg!

No comments:

Post a Comment