Friday, February 3, 2012

Miraculous Work

God is real.

His power is illimitable.

Let me share here what happened.

So my sister broke her tendon tissue at both of her knees months ago and just got operated early January this year. Doctor said after 3 months she should be able to walk normally, but yes, she has to wait for 3 months, disabled. I've seen her struggling to walk and she said it hurts.

Yesterday night a Romo came to our house. My parents met him on a funeral in Surabaya. This Romo was going for Jakarta for a day and my parents invited him to stay at our place for the night.

He saw my sister and offered to pray for healing miracle for my sister. He prayed to God and touched my sister's knees. My sis said it felt like her heart beat just transferred into her knees. She could feel the beating and no more hurt afterwards. Romo told her to stand up and walk and she could walk properly like a normal person would. She could climb the stairs with confidence.

I went home and found her all smiling and I saw her walking confidently with my own bare eyes and I was speechless.

God can use anyone, anytime, and anywhere.

This is so match with the scripture I read yesterday in 1 Corinthian which noted that we'll be surprised by God's favor.

Praise The Lord!

*ps. he prayed for me this morning as well. He told me I have good eyes, sharp eyes and he said I'm good. He prayed so God would take away my weaknesses and darkness from me and fill me with God's light. Thanks God, starting on today I won't browse the net for horoscopes anymore ;P..Drinking with friends.. I'll just drink normally but not crazy like I used to. I'm sorry God if I ever made You dissappointed in me. I'm changing and I want You to guide me.

No comments:

Post a Comment